Submit a Manuscript
Author Submission Guidelines
Easton Books LLC has an accredition approval by the Library of Congress for exceptional industry products. As a traditional small press, we offer the Author the ability to see their work in booksellers, to host a bookseller signing, and to market to reviewers who give the work legitimacy. If you're ready to be an accredited author with (PUBLISHED AUTHOR) added to your achievements, submit your manuscript today. At this time we are accepting all genres.
Easton Books, Inc. currently has an open submissions policy for all manuscripts. We read every manuscript through the eyes of fifteen years of experience. We will read and review manuscripts and proposals for all fiction, and non-fiction. If your novel is selected, we will offer you a standard contract that will offer you a Publishing Contract where the author pays no fee that includes:
- Industry Standard Professional Finished Product (Book)
- Copyright Certificate
- EAN and ISBN
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Bookseller International Listing
- Media & Press Kit that includes marketing necessities
- PRE-Launch Campaign Support
- Book Launch Support and Assistance
- FREE Marketing Education
- FREE Advice on how to get Book Signings at Bookseller
The main difference between Easton Books, LLC and other companies is that EB will never charge the author for publication. We offer traditional advances just like the big 5 Publishing houses. It's a small press so we spend a lot of time with you instead of being added to a slush pile for publication. You get more control and involvement in your product and finally, we accept authors who have not established a substantial public profile. We can assist you in sorting through the best course of publication that is personally developed for you.
Please read the following instructions carefully. We will not review any submissions that do not follow these guidelines. Due to the great number of submissions we receive, we cannot respond to individual submissions unless we have further interest. You may assume that after six months we are not interested in publishing your work.
You may send your work to other publishers at the same time. We do not require exclusive submissions. For your convenience we have added a contact form for additional questions for your submissions, and if you have any issue sending see the email address below.
DO NOT MAKE CALLS REGARDING YOUR SUBMISSION.
FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS:
- Include a Query letter in the body of your email
- Include a synopsis of your manuscript or Book Proposal for Memoir
- Include any prior publications, marketing campaigns or media information
- Include contact information with phone number
- We accept PDF or Word files ONLY and do not accept attachments. Please only send your first three chapters in the body of the email.
- Subject line should include Title, Genre, and your name.
Send all submissions to the link below. Enter your email and copy and past in the box below. If for any reason that does not work please send the query to: