Submit a Manuscript
Author Submission Guidelines
WHY CHOOSE EASTON BOOKS?
Easton Books LLC has an accreditation approval by trade publications within the publishing industry. We have established relationships with Barnes & Noble, the largest bookseller in the world, Amazon, and many local community booksellers. We connect authors with the (LOCC) Library of Congress Cataloging. With established relationships with Ingram (worlds largest distributor of books), and Industry Related Professionals; we assist authors in a unique way. We support access via KDP and Nook eBooks, iTunes, Podcast, Print hard and soft cover, marketing media, press releases and much more. Our fees are more reasonable than a-la-cart services that authors pay on their own, and provide far greater expertise. In 2019 we are looking to expand our platform to include audible books and book trailers.
OUR GOAL IS TO INSPIRE YOU TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
Easton Books, Inc. currently has an open submissions policy for all manuscripts. We read every manuscript through the eyes of fifteen years of experience. We will read and review manuscripts and proposals for all fiction, and non-fiction. If your novel is selected we will submit an offer to publish with services:
- Copyright Certificate
- EAN and ISBN
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Bookseller International Listing
- Media & Press Kit that includes marketing necessities
- PRE-Launch Campaign Support
- Book Launch Support and Assistance
- FREE Marketing Education
- FREE Advice on how to get Book Signings at Bookseller
- Industry Standard Professional Finished Product (Book)
- Available eBook, Audible and Hardcover
We are a small press so we spend a lot of time with you instead of being added to a slush pile for publication. We will negotiate with you the terms of your contract. Here you are not one size fits all. You get more control and involvement in your product and finally, we accept authors who have not established a substantial public profile. We can assist you in sorting through the best course of publication that is personally developed for you.
Please read the following instructions carefully. We will not review any submissions that do not follow these guidelines. Due to the great number of submissions we receive, we cannot respond to individual submissions unless we have further interest. You may assume that after six months we are not interested in publishing your work.
You may send your work to other publishers at the same time. We do not require exclusive submissions. For your convenience we have added a contact form for additional questions for your submissions, and if you have any issue sending see the email address below.
DO NOT MAKE CALLS REGARDING YOUR SUBMISSION.
FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS:
- Include a Query letter in the body of your email
- Include a synopsis of your manuscript or Book Proposal for Memoir
- Include any prior publications, marketing campaigns or media information
- Include contact information with phone number
- We accept PDF or Word files ONLY and do not accept attachments. Please only send your first three chapters in the body of the email.
- Subject line should include Title, Genre, and your name.
Send all submissions to the link below. Enter your email and copy and past in the box below. If for any reason that does not work please send the query to: